Learn how to increase patient engagement and cut healthcare costs. Download your FREE white paper!

In this cost savings analysis, we looked at 4,118 employees at Seattle Children's Hospital over the course of six years. 46% of these patients used the Vera on-site clinic. The remaining 54% did not.

This uncovered two insights that we were hoping for:

  1. That when employees use an employer-funded on-site clinic even once, employers experience a significant decrease in the associated costs and medical claims.
  2. That cost decrease becomes even more significant the more engaged employees are with clinic providers and services.

So, what does that mean for you as an employer? In this free white paper, you'll find:

  • An in-depth examination of the findings
  • Statistics about how the actual savings occurred
  • Clear explanation of the methodology
Fill out the form to download the free white paper now.

By submitting this form, you're agreeing to receive emails from Vera Whole Health. You may unsubscribe at any time.